Looks like this event has already ended.
Check out upcoming events by this organizer, or organize your very own event.
Staten Island Nonprofit Conference 2013
Friday, March 22, 2013 from 8:30 AM to 4:30 PM
New York City Economic Development Corporation
Chief Operating Officer
Friends of the High Line
THE CONFERENCE WILL ALSO FEATURE EIGHT BREAKOUT SESSIONS:
- Funder /Grantee Relationships Panel
- Outreach to New Immigrant Communities (Panel Discussion moderated by Christopher Mulé and Puja Sahney, COAHSI)
- Google As A Tool for Non-profits
- Fiscal Animals - hidden accounting and financial problems that not-for-profit executives need to know to avoid(Fred LaMarca, Potter LaMarca LLP)
- Fundraising Post-Sandy (Brian Saber, Asking Matters)
- Monitoring and Measuring Performance (Pavitra Menon, Community Resources Exchange)
- The 2013 Election: A Changed City Government (John Wright, The Wright Group)
- How To Get Media Coverage (Howard Levy, Red Rooster Group)
CONNECT | DEVELOP | RESPOND
Embracing the new opportunities and challenges
of working to affect change in our local and citywide communities.
MARCH 22, 2013
SNUG HARBOR CULTURAL CENTER & BOTANICAL GARDEN
1000 Richmond Terrace
Staten Island, NY 10301